If you have a knack for knowing the numbers and want to understand how accounting and finance lead successful global institutions, you will find the best possible start to your life is studying UK accounting.
The UK has a long history of understanding the subtle complexities of finance. London has been a prominent commercial and financial center since the Middle Ages, and today it is one of the most important financial centers in the world. With strong financial centres in Edinburgh and Leeds as well, the UK's financial sector is worth £132bn and attracts talent from all over the world. So you will find a wealth of experience and history to benefit from during your studies.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Conditions for studying accounting in Britain
- The cost of studying accounting in Britain
- Duration of accounting study in the UK
- Best Accounting Universities in Britain
- PhD Accounting Study in Britain
- Equivalency of the Accounting Certificate in Britain
- Accountant salary in Britain
Conditions for studying accounting in Britain
Admission requirements vary from university to university. Universities with higher rankings will have higher entry requirements than others. An international student will need to meet the English language requirements for a Level 4 (General) student visa. University Studies: Almost all universities accept students with an A, International Baccalaureate or University Foundation Qualifications in the UK. They also accept types of international qualifications.
Postgraduate studies: Universities accept types of university qualifications. Some universities will consider student experiences relevant to a particular discipline.
If a student meets the following entry requirements, this will usually result in the student receiving an offer from a good UK university:
- Conditions for studying accounting in the UK Academic
- UCAS tariff point: 160 to 180 UCAS points (University and College Admissions Service abbreviated as UCAS, a UK-based organisation whose main role is to run the application process for UK universities by helping students find the right universities and helping universities find suitable students)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB): 34-36 points (formerly the International Baccalaureate Organization of the International Baccalaureate, is a non-profit educational organization, founded in 1968 and headquartered in Geneva)
- Levels A: AAB (therefore, as a rule, universities will offer an offer of three degrees at the A level, for example AAB in any subject. Sometimes they may also specify that one of the upper grades should be in a particular subject, such as mathematics.)
- English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (no specialization less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (IBT): 93
The cost of studying accounting in Britain
The average annual tuition fee for pursuing a Bachelor of Accounting from the UK is around £18,525 – £23,079, while postgraduate tuition fees range from £16,000 – £28,900 (depending on the nature and duration of the specialisation, and the educational institution chosen.
Duration of accounting study in the UK
Accounting is usually a three-year certificate, offered either on a bachelor's degree. It may take longer if your chosen university offers a year of employment in the major, which is what you should consider because accounting is a common discipline and is therefore a competitive job market.
Duration of study of the Master of Accounting in Britain
Best Accounting Universities in Britain
|2021||The University||Review score / 100||degree of satisfaction||Satisfaction with the teaching staff||Percentage of evaluation of students||Job after 15 months|
|6.||London School of Economics||89.4||83.4||83.8||73.6||N/A|
PhD Accounting Study in Britain
UK universities are free to admit anyone to a PhD programme, and admission is generally conditional on the prospective student having successfully completed a university degree with at least a second class honours degree, as well as a Master's degree.
Equivalency of the Accounting Certificate in Britain
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification is very much equivalent to the UK university degree standard when you complete tests of applied knowledge and applied skills. When you complete the Strategic Professional exams, they are equivalent to a Master's degree at a UK university.
Accountant salary in Britain
Graduates can expect salaries of up to £40,000. During an internship, the average potential income can reach £65,000. The average annual salary of a chartered accountant is £84,500, with an average annual bonus of £17,300.
Part of the study chain in Britain .
تكاليف دراسة ماجستير المحاسبة في بريطانيا
عادة ما تتكلف دراسة درجة الماجستير في المملكة المتحدة ما بين 13000 إلى 15000 جنيه إسترليني. ومع ذلك ، إذا كنت ترغب في الدراسة في إحدى جامعات G5 ، فإن أقل رسوم دراسية هي 17،250 جنيهًا إسترلينيًا في University College London. تبلغ تكلفة درجة الماجستير في إدارة الأعمال بشكل عام 2000 جنيه أكثر من الدرجة العادية.u003cbru003e
مدة دراسة ماجستير المحاسبة في بريطانيا
ماجستير في المحاسبة في المملكة المتحدة هو برنامج للخريجين مدته 10-12 شهرًا يتم تقديمه بدوام كامل وبدوام جزئي. من بين جميع أفضل الجامعات في المملكة المتحدة التي تقدم درجة الماجستير في المحاسبة ، تقدم جامعة كامبريدج برنامجًا بدوام جزئي فقط مدته سنتان.