Studying Surgery Medicine in Russia, have you ever thought about traveling to study medicine abroad? Do you have a financial obstacle that prevents you from traveling to study?
We offer you a golden opportunity to realize your dream of studying medicine abroad, Russia offers many scholarships to students coming to it, and the scholarship is covered by tuition costs, and living expenses.
Studying medicine in Russia is a great opportunity to get a high-quality education, a globally accredited certificate, traveling to study in Russia is an exciting adventure that will make you gain many experiences and get acquainted with the culture, language, traditions of the Russian people.
Russia is one of the most important countries that provide support to expatriates to study in it, and the costs of studying in Russia are low compared to other countries of the world.
In our essay we provide each student with a comprehensive guide to the study of medicine, especially the specialty of general surgery in Russia.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- How many years have you studied surgery in Russia?
- About the study of Surgical Medicine in Russia
- Features that must be present in the surgeon
- Standards required to study medicine in Russia
- Study materials for surgical medicine in Russia
- The most important specialties of general surgery
- The costs of studying general surgery in Russia
- Time period for studying General Surgery in Russia
- Is surgery a required or stagnant specialty?
- Areas of work of the surgeon in Russia
- Advantages of studying general surgery in Russia
- Cons of studying surgical medicine in Russia
How many years have you studied surgery in Russia?
In Russia, specialized training lasts for two years and is carried out personally. The main subjects taught during specialized training are prepared for surgery both practically and theoretically. In practice, specialists work with patients, with the help of surgeons during surgery, in general, they are ready for medical work
About the study of Surgical Medicine in Russia
General surgery: It is a specialty within the specialties of the study of medicine, which is a specialty responsible for diagnosing the cases of patients, identifying the cases that need surgical intervention, and knowing whether the patient's health allows surgery to be performed or not?
Surgeon: He is the doctor who specializes in performing surgeries, diagnosing diseases that need surgical intervention Most often the surgeon specializes in a specific part of the human body such as the stomach, spleen, pancreas.
The surgeon's role is not limited to performing the operation only, but he must follow up the patient before the procedure, and after the operation, to provide medical care, and follow up on the latest developments in the case.
One of the most famous sayings that summarize the work of a successful surgeon is (he must have an eagle's eye, a falcon's heart, and a woman's hand)
When you study surgery in Russia, you can specialize in the Department of Surgery after completing the study of medicine, Russian medical universities provide the best internationally accredited curriculum, and are taught by the best doctors in the world.
Features that must be present in the surgeon
General surgery is a subspecialty, and it may be difficult for some, so you need special qualities for doctors in it, you must before specializing in surgery medicine know your abilities, qualities, and answer yourself
Can you work as a successful surgeon?
We offer you the most important qualities of a surgeon, including:
- To be superior, and at a good level with scientific subjects.
- Have a high level of concentration and accuracy, because his work is related to the life of patients.
- Being able to work under pressure, may take a long time to have surgery.
- The doctor is characterized by a confused face to improve the psychological state of the patient.
- Have patience, and the ability to control oneself.
- Possess effective communication skills with patients and their families.
- Be cooperative with all doctors and nursing staff.
- Be punished.
- Possesses the skills of supervision, monitoring, and evaluation.
- The ability to control oneself, and not to be affected by the psychological and pathological state of the patient.
- Be familiar with the development and research in the specialty of surgery.
- State-of-the-art equipment, medical devices, are used in surgical intervention.
Standards required to study medicine in Russia
In order to apply for a scholarship, or to study at the best medical universities in Russia, you must meet a set of conditions including:
- Obtain a high school diploma.
- Obtain high degrees in scientific subjects, physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Birth certificate.
- Valid passport.
- Official health certificate from a government hospital.
- Application form for university admission.
Study materials for surgical medicine in Russia
Russia is interested in providing the best internationally accredited subjects in the study of medicine, and the order of subjects may vary from country to country, knowing that the principles, and foundations of teaching general surgery, one at the world level the medical student must be superior in the study of sciences such as chemistry, physics, biology, and have high grades in them.
Subjects for teaching surgery:
- Principles of general surgery.
The most important specialties of general surgery
After completing the study of medicine in Russia, the student chooses the specialization of general surgery, spends a period of 2 to 4 years practical training in hospitals, and enables him to specialize in a specific field of general surgery such as cardiac surgery, or laparoscopic surgery.
The most important specialties of general microsurgery:
- Pediatric surgery.
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Heart surgery.
- Endocrine surgery.
- Colon surgery.
- Vascular surgery.
- Oncology surgery.
- Transplant surgery.
The costs of studying general surgery in Russia
Medical study in Russia is known to cost much less than in countries around the world, in addition to Russia providing support to expatriates in studying and living.
The costs of medical study in Russia vary depending on the university, specialization, and language of study.
The costs of studying medicine in Russia range from $3,500 to $9,000 per year.
We give you a list of the best Russian universities to study medicine specializing in general surgery.
|The University||Costs of studying annually|
|Perm State University||Rs 3,15,000|
|Kazan Medical University||Rupees 4,37,500|
|Kursk State Medical University||Rs 4,85,000|
|Tver State Medical University||Rupees 4,48,000|
Time period for studying General Surgery in Russia
The medical student spends a period of time ranging from 6 years to study medicine in Russia, in the initial years of study studying various medical specialties, to make it easier for him to determine his specialization, and after the end of 6 years.
In the seventh year some call it the year of excellence begins to prepare for the study of the specialization in which the specialization is to be specialized.
The surgeon spends a period of training of 2 to 3 years to study the specialty of surgery accurately, more comprehensively, and then becomes a specialist, or consultant in surgery.
Is surgery a required or stagnant specialty?
A question that concerns many students before choosing their medical specialty, and we answer you in the following lines.
Any specialization that is required if it finds job vacancies in the labor market, but if it does not have job opportunities, or there is enough graduates of this field, it is considered saturated or stagnant.
As for medical specialties are in demand at the global level, because of the importance of their work, in relation to general surgery medicine it is an important and required specialty and it is easy for its graduates to find opportunities easily, and at the same time it is difficult to find a professional surgeon who performs complex operations such as organ transplant surgery, and the specialty of surgical medicine may not be significantly required in the countries of the Arab world.
The specialty of general surgery is required in European countries such as Russia, America, and Britain, and the surgeon has a prestigious position, and receives a high income, and recent studies confirm the increasing demand for the specialty of general surgery in the future, because it has an important and irreplaceable role.
Areas of work of the surgeon in Russia
After the surgeon has completed the special training period, and obtained a certificate of practicing the profession can work in many places that provide medical service to patients, and it is worth noting that the surgeon spends most of his periods of work in the operating room, and the rest of the time meets the patients, and follows up their condition, and the surgeon may occupy many positions, and the most important of which are:
- Work as an assistant surgeon.
- Work Head of Surgery Department.
- · Work in government hospitals.
- Work in private hospitals.
- Work in private clinics.
- Work in providing lectures and seminars on general surgery.
Advantages of studying general surgery in Russia
Medical study in Russia is the dream of many young people, because of the availability of many advantages, including:
- Medical study in Russia is internationally recognized by the World Health Organization and therefore you get an accredited certificate that can work in any country.
- The costs of studying in Russia are low compared to other countries, in addition to the quality of medical education.
- Facilitate the application procedure for studying in Russia, and do not set complex admission tests.
- Students are trained in hospitals, medical centers equipped with the highest level of devices, and modern technologies.
- Russia provides medical graduates of various specialties to work in the best hospitals, get a high income, a prestigious status, and you have the freedom to choose to return to your country and work in it.
Cons of studying surgical medicine in Russia
Regarding the negatives, it is not related to the place of study in Russia, or other countries, but is related to the nature of the specialization in general surgery because it is a difficult and delicate department, the doctor must know the difficulties you face, overcome them, and show you some of them:
- The difficulty of studying in the specialty of surgery, and the abundance of references, and research that must be reviewed and studied.
- Your surgeon may experience trauma when he or she can't treat a patient, or lose it.
- Working long and late hours may affect the personal and family life of the doctor.
- Dealing with blood consistently may be an obsession for some doctors, or the surgeon has to be psychologically qualified to deal with these conditions.
We have provided each in our subject with everything that is not good to know about the study of medicine in Russia, but you have to know the difficulty of the specialty of surgery, the accuracy of its work, its sensitivity, apply all this to your possibilities, and answer yourself Can you be a successful surgeon?? Choose the best field in which you serve your ambition, your goal.