Studying psychiatry in Russia, Russia is one of the developed countries in the field of education It is one of the most prominent countries to which students from all over the world go to study medicine, whether it is psychiatry or other medical specialties such as pediatrics, dentistry, pharmacy or dermatology, gynecology, obstetrics and many other diverse specialties, so the majority of students coming from foreign or Arab countries enroll in programs related to the field of medicine so we will learn through this article about the reasons that Students pay to study psychiatry in Russia, and the costs of studying psychiatry in Russia.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Introductory overview of the study of psychiatry in Russia
- Subjects studied in the Department of Psychiatry of Russia
- How to be a professional psychiatrist?
- Personal Characteristics and Abilities:
- General Skills:
- Special Skills:
- Psychiatric specialties studied in Russia
- Number of years of study of psychiatry specialization
- The percentage of demand for the specialty of psychiatry and the percentage of its stagnation
- What are the required specializations?
- Psychiatric Specialties
- Specializations in demand in the labor market
- The most prominent figures who specialized in science and psychiatry
Introductory overview of the study of psychiatry in Russia
Psychiatry is a branch of medicine, it specializes in the study of psychological problems and behavioral disorders.
The student studies the condition, its diagnosis, how to treat it and how to prevent these mental disorders.
The beginning of the psychotherapy study is done by diagnosing the patient's condition and then the student evaluates it.
It is through this diagnosis that the assessment of the patient's mental state is carried out.
It is possible to make some medical tests and rumors to check on the mental state of the patient.
There are many treatments for the psychological condition and in the field of psychiatry there are many different specialties such as:
Mental health, psychology, counseling and psychiatry have two methods of treatment that combine drug therapy with psychotherapy.
Psychiatry is oriented to focus on the mind aspect and in this field divided into three types, which include learning difficulties, mental disorders and mental illness.
Psychology is made up of several theoretical applications based on understanding the psychological behavior of groups and individuals.
This is done by relying on the principles developed through scientific principles and foundations.
Subjects studied in the Department of Psychiatry of Russia
Through this part of the article, we will learn about all the materials that are studied compulsorily, including the following:
- Mental disorders.
- Principles of psychology.
- Principles of educational and psychological counseling.
- Learning disabilities.
- Developmental psychology.
- Mental health.
- The psychology of crimes.
- Sports psychology.
- Research methods in psychology.
- Experimental psychology.
Students should know that study plans are not the same at universities as they vary from country to country.
How to be a professional psychiatrist?
There are many characteristics and qualities that must be available in the psychiatrist to proceed towards success in the field of psychiatry, and the qualities that must be possessed are the following:
- Must have a high school diploma in their own country.
- Have high grades in high school.
- Have an excellent level in social sciences.
- Have an excellent level in the biological sciences.
Personal Characteristics and Abilities:
- Be patient.
- Express compassion and empathy for others.
- Full readiness to study the branches of medicine.
- Enjoy vast cultural horizons.
- Continuous learning.
- Mastering dealing with people.
- Proficiency in managing appointments and time.
- Good listening skill.
- The skill of good communication with others.
- Reporting skill.
- Mastering the skill of writing.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and problems.
- Ability to cope with mental and psychological disorders.
- Ability to think logically.
Psychiatric specialties studied in Russia
There is a link between all the diverse scientific fields and these fields include psychology, medicine, biology, neuroscience, pharmacy, biochemistry and many fields of study in psychiatry:
- Solve the problem of adolescence and childhood disorders by treatment.
- Mental health through a judicial perspective.
Number of years of study of psychiatry specialization
Some majors in the bachelor's degree are studied in a four-year duration, and students can complete the three-year duration.
This is done by choosing the student classes and the number of hours that are passed.
There are also many specialties that need more duration such as engineering specialties and medical specialties.
Medicine is studied during seven full academic years.
The percentage of demand for the specialty of psychiatry and the percentage of its stagnation
There are many disciplines that the labor market needs in all countries of the world, due to the situation of the different economy in countries, whether Arab or foreign, and through this perspective it is possible to arrange the specialties needed by the labor market from stagnant specialties and required specialties.
What are the required specializations?
These are the disciplines that the labor market needs and this is what makes finding a job easy and simple:
Pros of studying psychiatry in Russia
- Help patients with ease.
- Get a Carnet of the Syndicate of Doctors.
- Gain a privileged position in society.
- Get high salaries all over the world.
- Care to treat diseases and psychological problems of patients.
Cons of studying psychiatry in Russia
- The specialty of psychiatry is one of the difficult and long studies.
- Practice the profession for professionalism before practicing work.
- Overthinking about pathological problems.
- Psychological problems are possible.
- The society's negative view of patients who frequent psychotherapy clinics.
There are many specialties in which psychiatric students can work other than dealing with psychiatric patients and people suffering from mental disorders and mental disorders and when obtaining a psychiatric degree can work as:
- Psychological counselor.
- Psychometrician specialist.
- Psychiatrist technician.
Specializations in demand in the labor market
Undoubtedly, all medical specialties cannot be dispensed with by any country in the world, especially psychological specialization.
The medical profession is a humanitarian profession and is intended to help patients in the treatment and relieve their pain.
This profession is also distinguished by its distinguished and prestigious position all over the world.
Psychiatry is not classified as a highly sought-after discipline in some Arab countries.
But there are many jobs that relate to the study of psychology, including the profession of a psychological counselor and psychologists.
Psychological tests All these disciplines are in demand in the labor market in Kuwait, the UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
Thus, this specialization is not required and required in the labor markets, which are in the Gulf countries and foreign countries.
These majors are also in demand in North Africa and the Middle East region.
The most prominent figures who specialized in science and psychiatry
- Dr. Shaker Abdul Hamid Suleiman is a professor of creative psychology and has many publications in psychology.
- Sigmund Freud: One of the most famous and largest psychologists in the world, throughout the ages.
- Key Redfield Jamison is a psychiatrist and writer, one of the best doctors in the Americans in psychology.
- She studies psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University.
- Elizabeth Kobler Ross: One of the most famous psychiatrists, who had a great role in World War II where she treated the injured.
- She has studied at many universities and the most prominent universities where she studied are Harvard University and the University of Chicago.
This is how he came up with the most important information about the study of psychiatry in Russia in detail as part of the series of medical studies in Russia.