Studying mechanical engineering in Russia, mechanical engineering is one of the important branches of engineering, which is accepted by many students, and Russia provides faculties of study of mechanical engineering to foreign students through the best study programs, and by the most skilled engineering professors in the State of Russia, and today we will talk about all the important information related to this field.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- The cost of studying mechanical engineering in Russia
- The most prominent universities that teach mechanical engineering in Russia
- The most important papers required to study mechanical engineering in Russia
- Documents required for a visa
- Study Mechanical Engineering in Russia in English
- The period of study of mechanical engineering in the state of Russia
- The most important mechanical engineering programs in Russia
The cost of studying mechanical engineering in Russia
Mechanical engineering has become one of the most important disciplines demanded by many companies around the world, as its study has become the goal of many students.
Russia is one of the most important countries that provide universities for the study of mechanical engineering significantly.
A student who gets his degree from Russia can go down to the job market and get to an opportunity with ease.
The costs of studying mechanical engineering in Russia vary, due to the diversity of programs and universities that teach mechanical engineering.
The study of mechanical engineering in the State of Russia is charged according to each university as follows:
- Moscow State Technical University: The student pays a one-year tuition fee of $5,100, while the student pays the university city $100 per month, $200 health insurance during the year, and the student disburses approximately $400 as a personal expense during the month.
- Sankt Peterburg College of Technology: The college collects tuition fees each year of $ 4,000, the fees of the university city during the month $ 60, the student pays health insurance during one year $ 180, and the student's personal expenses during the month are estimated at about $ 400.
- Sankt Peterburg State University of Mining: The student pays tuition fees to the university per year $ 300, the university city fee $ 30 during one month, the health insurance per year is estimated at about $ 160, and the student's personal costs during the month are $ 400.
- University of Friendship among Peoples: The tuition costs for one academic year are estimated at $ 5200, the monthly expenses of the university city are $ 120, the health insurance fee per academic year is paid $ 220, and the student pays personal costs estimated at about $ 400.
- Moscow State University of Construction: The student studying at this university pays an annual amount to the university estimated at $ 3750, while the expenses of the university city for students are estimated at approximately $ 50, health insurance $ 200, and personal expenses for the student $ 400.
The most prominent universities that teach mechanical engineering in Russia
A large number of Russian universities teach mechanical engineering to foreign students, due to the high demand for studying mechanical engineering in Russia.
The most prominent of these universities include:
- Kuban State Technical University.
- Astrakhan State College.
- Kazan University for National Research and Technology.
- Kazan University of Technology.
- Nizhny Novgurad State Technical College.
- Novosibirsk State Technical University.
- Moscow State University of Construction.
- University of Friendship among Peoples.
- Sankt Peterburg State Mining University.
- Sankt Peterburg Technical College.
- Moscow State Technical University.
The most important papers required to study mechanical engineering in Russia
In order to study mechanical engineering in Russia, a student must submit the following papers to the university where he wants to complete his studies:
- A collection of personal photos in size 4×3.
- A health certificate stating that the student is free of diseases, especially AIDS.
- Submit the student's passport, and it must be valid for a period of at least two years.
- The original certificate of high school, must be stamped by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Submit the bachelor's degree, if the student wishes to complete postgraduate studies such as master's.
Documents required for a visa
The State of Russia grants the visa to foreign students for a period of three months, and when the student applies to the State of Russia, the university extends the duration of the visa during the academic year.
In order to be able to obtain a residence visa in Russia, the student must submit the following documents:
- One of the most important documents required is the student's original passport.
- Two photographs of the student, the background must be in white, size 4×6.
- A letter of invitation stamped by the university.
- A medical certificate stating that the student is free of AIDS.
In order for a foreign student who has started studying mechanical engineering in Russia to renew and prolong the visa, he or she must submit a customized application to the university within twenty days before the visa expires.
It should be borne in mind that if the student misses the deadline for renewal, the student exposes himself to legal liability, pays a fine, is deported outside the country, and is prevented from entering the State of Russia for a period of at least five years.
Study Mechanical Engineering in Russia in English
The study of the engineering field in Russia is one of the most popular fields among foreign students, as the State of Russia is widely known in this field.
Russian universities offer a variety of engineering programs to foreign students, and foreign students can receive learning at universities in Russian, or in English.
One of the most prominent universities offering the study of mechanical engineering in Russia in English is Tomsk State University.
It should be noted that the costs of studying mechanical engineering in Russia in English are more expensive than the costs of studying in Russian.
The period of study of mechanical engineering in the state of Russia
The duration of the study of mechanical engineering in Russia depends on several important factors, which are the main control of the duration of study.
The duration of the programs offered to undergraduate students is different from master's and doctorate, as each study takes a different time from the other.
When a foreign student decides to obtain a bachelor's degree from the state of Russia, the study takes four years.
In the case of studying a master's degree in mechanical engineering in Russia, the duration varies, up to only two years.
The State of Russia offers some other systems of study concerned with the study of mechanical engineering in Russia, which extend for a period of five years.
The most important mechanical engineering programs in Russia
Russia's diverse universities offer a lot of training programs, which help students study mechanical engineering in Russia.
The programs aim to provide the most important information that benefits international students in their working lives, and puts them on the right path to start a suitable business.
The student can obtain a master's degree in mechanical engineering from various universities of Russia, and Russia awards a master's degree in the following areas:
Master of Machinery and Technological Equipment
The core program of this field aims to provide the student with a high-quality education in the field of mechanical engineering.
The program takes into account the development of the student's skills, so that he can apply the foundations of engineering, in order to analyze and evaluate engineering problems specific to the field of mechanics.
Master of Mechanics and Sports Modeling in the Gas and Oil Industry
This program is one of the most important and strongest programs offered, as the field of gas and oil is one of the most important areas currently required.
This program is based on the training and qualification of distinguished engineers and scientists, who have practical experience in the theoretical fields of mechanics.
Students also acquire skills in distributed computers, computer mechanics, math modeling and simulation.
Therefore, the study of engineering in Russia is one of the most important studies, and students rush to go to Russia to study this particular branch, and as we have seen that a large number of universities are keen to offer educational programs in this field, we strongly advise to study mechanical engineering in Russia .