The study of architecture in Russia is a branch of engineering that specializes in a particular aspect of it, which is construction, design and construction.
Architecture is a discipline that focuses on structural safety as well as building safety, in this area the student says to learn about electrical systems, mechanical aspects of architecture as well as building techniques.
Russian universities in the study of architecture are one of the strongest and best universities around the world, which is why in our article we will show the best universities you can enroll in and the costs of studying in them.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Costs of studying architecture in Russia
- How to apply to study architecture in Russia
- Admission requirements for engineering faculties in Russia
- Why study architecture in Russia?
- The best Russian universities to study architecture
- Information about some Russian universities to study architecture
- Description of the program for architecture
Costs of studying architecture in Russia
We will learn about the approximate prices for studying architecture of some universities in Russia and these prices vary depending on the exchange rate of the dollar.
|Annual tuition fee||Monthly Student Housing Fee||Annual Health Insurance|
|Moscow State University of Construction||4000 USD||50 USD||180 USD|
|Sankt Peterburg State University of Construction and Architecture||3500 USD||50 USD||200 USD|
|Nizhny Novgurad State University of Construction and Architecture||3300 USD||35 USD||150 USD|
|Kazan State University of Construction||3800 USD||25 USD||170 USD|
|Astrakhan State University of Technology||2400 USD||45 USD||170 USD|
|Al Kuban State University of Technology||2400 USD||40 USD||170 USD|
How to apply to study architecture in Russia
They are as follows:
- You must register and submit an online application.
- It also sends all the required data and documents online.
- You choose 5 universities depending on the specialization you want.
- After the application is approved by the university, it then obtains a visa and travels to study in Russia.
- A Russian student visa is valid for study at any Russian university.
- The name of the visa is Russian Student Visa; Russian Humanitarian Visa.
- Visa fees vary and this is done depending on the student's passport, the visa for a British citizen is £165.
Admission requirements for engineering faculties in Russia
Each university in Russia has its own admission criteria but in general there are conditions in which most engineering faculties in Russia agree:
- Obtain a high school diploma.
- You must have studied science with chemistry, physics and mathematics, and get at least 40% in each subject.
- Passed the medical test.
Why study architecture in Russia?
You can learn about:
- Students can study by Russian or English.
- Russian universities offer advanced educational programs and their followers the best curriculum.
- Engineering degrees in Russia have a high value globally.
- The study is affordable compared to other countries that offer the same quality of education.
- A distinctive option for most international students and this is due to the living licenses.
- The increase in the number of scholarships for architecture in Russia.
- Engineering faculties do not need to pass an English test and Russian is studied in a separate year.
- Guarantee of employment after graduation.
- High development in your specialty.
- Russia is a great interface for job opportunities.
The best Russian universities to study architecture
- Ivanova University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Kazan University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Moscow Higher Institute of Architecture (State Academy)
- Moscow State University of Architecture
- Penza University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Rostov State Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Samara University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Tusk University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Tyumen University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts
- Volgograd University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Information about some Russian universities to study architecture
North-Caucasus Federal University North Caucasus Federal University
Location: Stavropol, Russia.
Language: Can be studied in English or Russian.
Moscow State Academic Art Institute Named After VI Surikov
Location: Moscow, Russia.
Dagestan State Technical University Dagestan State Technical University
Location: Makhachkala, Russia.
Vologda State Technical University Vologda State Technical University
Description of the program for architecture
- Prepare students to be qualified in the field of design and construction of buildings and structures as well as the organization and development of structural production.
- Graduates receive professional training to develop construction engineering and technology, and form a technically competent graduate.
- Forming social and personal qualities of students such as dedication to work, organization, diligence, responsibility, citizenship, tolerance, communication as well as increasing their general culture
- Train students on the basics of human, social, economic, mathematical and natural sciences knowledge.
- Students receive specialized vocational education.
- Allow graduates to conduct research and studies with the aim of creating distinctive engineering and structural products.
- Make graduates able to develop architectural and structural solutions as well as their ability to implement quality control of construction products.
- Students possess international and specialized competencies in construction that greatly help the movement of construction and its sustainability in the labor market.
Lists of required courses
We will mention the lists of courses and this is according to the Federal University of the North Caucasus:
- Physical culture and sports.
- Elective courses in physical education and sports.
- Digital literacy and big data processing.
- Leadership and team building in an organization.
- Foreign language.
- Russian language and culture of speech.
- Engineering support for construction (geodesy).
- Philosophy .
- Descriptive geometry.
- Engineering drawings.
- Personality in the field of Russian civilization.
- Mechanics (theoretical mechanics).
- Engineering support for construction (geology).
- Basics of project activity.
- Fundamentals of scientific research.
- Foreign language in the professional field.
- Mechanics (technical mechanics).
- Technological processes in construction.
- Fundamentals of architecture and building structures.
- Building materials.
- Mechanics (soil mechanics).
- Engineering systems for buildings and structures (power supply with the basics of electrical engineering).
- Engineering systems for buildings and installations (thermal supply with the basics of heat engineering).
- Engineering systems of buildings and installations (water supply and drainage with basic hydraulics).
- Life safety.
- Fundamentals of organization and management in construction.
- Fundamentals of measurement, standardization, certification and quality control.
List of Selective Quarterly Courses
- Fundamentals of computer modeling and design in construction.
- Resistance of the material.
- Architecture of civil and industrial buildings.
- Construction mechanics.
- Institutions and foundations.
- Technology of construction of buildings and installations.
- Reinforced concrete and stone structures.
- Metal structures, including welding.
- Constructions made of wood and plastic.
- Organization of construction production.
- Professional management.
- Mathematical planning and statistical processing of experimental results.
- Computational methods in construction and computer drawings.
- Construction machinery and equipment.
- Mechanization of construction production.
- Basics of the design and structures of buildings.
- Basics of designing and designing parts of buildings and classroom structures.
- Features of the design and construction of buildings and structures in seismic and complex geological conditions.
- Ensure the sustainability of buildings and installations in special circumstances.
- Lightweight and spatial structures.
- Design of spatial structures.
- Economics of industrial and civil construction.
- Theoretical foundations of construction economics.
- Reconstruction of buildings, structures and buildings.
- Inspection of buildings and installations.
- Corrective course in physics.
- Corrective course in mathematics.
- History of state symbols of Russia.
- Anti-terrorism techniques in the youth environment.
- Ethnology of Southern Russia.
Architectural Graduate Positions
- Site Manager
- Chief Engineer
- Department Engineer in Construction Quality
- Design Engineer
- Building and Structure Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator and Planner
- Work in construction technology
- Architectural Drawing
- Working in construction companies
- Work in engineering project companies
- Interior architecture
- Project Manager
- Engineering Offices
- Honorable engineer
- Work in consulting institutions
In the end, studying engineering in Russia is one of the best options for students as it guarantees them a future career.