Studying in Germany is a dream that caresses all international students to complete their university studies in Germany where they get an internationally accredited degree, enrich cultural exchange and get to know other civilizations but can students achieve their dream without a baccalaureate degree!! This is what we learn today in our topic about studying in Germany without a baccalaureate, so let's tell you more.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Study in Germany without the baccalaureate
- Is it possible to study in Germany without a baccalaureate?
- What are the requirements for studying in Germany without the baccalaureate?
- Controls for accepting to study in Germany without the baccalaureate
- What are the barriers to studying without the need for a baccalaureate?
- Conditions for studying in Germany without the baccalaureate
- Study in Germany after high school
- Conditions for studying in Germany after high school
- Costs of studying in Germany after secondary school
Study in Germany without the baccalaureate
Baccalaureate Certificate: A name given to the high school certificate obtained by students and is a prerequisite in applying for university admission in Germany but if a student does not have a baccalaureate certificate can he complete his studies in Germany!! This issue concerns the German federal states, and is not uniformly regulated in all universities means that expertise and services can be used by country for example Germany in the seventies simplified the requirements for graduates of non-secondary schools, and on the other hand in 2014 Brandenburg implemented the proposal of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs to grant prior health or training to professionally qualified people so that they are given more advantages than graduates of high school students and the proposal was implemented in 2015.
Some years ago an opportunity was given to people who have professional experience without a baccalaureate degree, or a qualification. To enroll in the Technical College of Study, anyone who wants to get more certificates should be prepared to overcome obstacles, and intensive search for the right opportunity to develop in professional life by the beginning of 2016 AD The number of students studying without obtaining a baccalaureate degree in universities doubled which opened the way for many people to carve out their future in multiple fields, and official data in Germany showed that the number of students studying without obtaining a high school diploma in Germany doubled Significantly, based on the statistics of the German Press Agency and the Center for the Development of University Education, the number of students studying without a high school diploma reached 56,900 students in 2016.
Is it possible to study in Germany without a baccalaureate?
Yes, students can study in Germany without obtaining a high school diploma, so Germany launched decades ago what is known as the third educational path, which is vocational education, where the baccalaureate certificate can be replaced by a vocational certificate, any student who has a certificate of vocational qualification, and spent specific years practicing his profession can apply to pass tests intended for qualifications, and the training of craftsmen and the certificate he obtains in the end is equivalent to the certificate of completion of secondary education.
Students with this certificate can make an equivalence to the high school diploma and apply for admission to top colleges such as the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy and there are 700 students in Germany studying at the top colleges, and it is noticeable that the majority of those who complete their studies in Germany without the baccalaureate are men by 55% and exceed the age of 30 or 40 years, while the percentage of women is 45%.
What are the requirements for studying in Germany without the baccalaureate?
In the recent period, it has become available for students to study in Germany without a high school diploma provided that they have completed vocational training and have at least 2 to 5 years of professional experience, after which an equivalency can be made in German universities and institutes, thus Germany aims to attract many professionals interested in studying, and vocational and academic education becomes more widespread.
The Federal Government of Germany offers the Scholarship , a scholarship that provides specialist support with professional qualification and scientific experience to study at universities and 1,000 scholarships are offered annually.
Controls for accepting to study in Germany without the baccalaureate
Studying in Germany without a high school diploma covers several areas including:
- Link of study to specialization
Studying in Germany without a baccalaureate is a legitimate right for employees who have received two or three years of vocational training provided that the field of study you choose corresponds to your previous specialty.
- Master's Degree
Master's study is one of the means available to those wishing to study without a high secondary school certificate with high professional qualifications, and you can study a subject of your choice without the need to take aptitude tests, your professional certificate is equivalent to the general qualification to enter higher education.
Which is better to study in Germany or France
What are the barriers to studying without the need for a baccalaureate?
If the requirements for studying in Germany without the baccalaureate are met, there is still a need to solve many tasks in order to facilitate their enrolment as regular students, including:
- Pass aptitude tests, placement tests or gifted tests, and these tests are conducted individually by each university, and these tests are intended to clarify whether this student meets the requirements of the degree or not.
- The costs of university study must be saved causing a burden on the applicant to combine study and work simultaneously so you find that holders of professional qualifications withdraw from working life to study faster.
- It is necessary to master the German language for applicants to study and this is something that needs more training to know and learn German.
Conditions for studying in Germany without the baccalaureate
As already mentioned, vocational education students can study at German universities provided that the following conditions apply to them:
- The availability of a high school diploma can continue to study at all German universities.
- Unavailability of a baccalaureate degree There must be a technical diploma or a certificate of at least three years of experience in your field.
- Certificate of placement for proficiency in the German language.
- The presence of a valid passport.
- Insurance of tuition fees in Germany.
- Obtaining a study visa in Germany.
- If these conditions are not met, you can apply for vocational training programmes in Germany.
Study in Germany after high school
Studying in Germany after students finish high school is a special opportunity for students where they enroll in the best universities in the world, so international students seek to study in Germany in order to seek scientific excellence and competition in the labor market, and studying in Germany is almost free because the costs of studying in Germany are low compared to other countries and German universities allow studying in them in German, and English, but it is better to learn German so that it is easier to get a job in Germany.
Conditions for studying in Germany after high school
There are a set of conditions that must be met to complete university study in Germany after high school:
- Obtain a high school diploma with an average of 70%.
- A document was found to cover tuition fees in Germany by depositing €10,326 into a closed bank account.
- Proficiency in German or students wishing to study in English requires an internationally recognized certificate.
- Availability of a valid passport for a period of at least one year.
- If the high school diploma is not recognized, you need a preparatory course for university admission.
- Obtaining a study visa in Germany.
Costs of studying in Germany after secondary school
The costs of studying in Germany after finishing high school are cheap and inexpensive compared to other countries where studying is a burden on students and German universities do not work in installments but work on a quarterly study system and the costs of study in the semester are from 150 to 350 euros and this is a small cost in exchange for what the student gets from a distinctive scientific level and more experiences and experiences in addition to an international certificate to compete in the labor market and be the best.