Obtaining a study visa in Germany is a dream that students have after finishing their secondary school where enrollment in the largest German universities that achieve their dreams of study and give them a global certificate to compete in the labor market, so today in our article we provide a comprehensive guide for our students to obtain a visa to study in Germany in terms of conditions, types of visas, and the costs of obtaining it.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Study Visa to Germany
- How much is a student visa to Germany?
- Conditions for obtaining a study visa to Germany
- How long is the response after submitting my German study visa application?
- How to get a study visa for Germany?
- Documents required for a study visa in Germany
- Reasons for refusing a study visa in Germany
- Location to apply for a study visa in Germany
- Types of study visa in Germany
Study Visa to Germany
Study Visa in Germany: It is a travel visa granted to students to study in universities and institutes in Germany and needs to apply for a study visa in Germany and then apply early and complete all the official papers of the applicant and there are some countries such as Belgium, Denmark, France have an exemption from obtaining a residence visa in Germany.
In addition to obtaining the required level of proficiency in the German language, the Cultural Exchange Authority (DAAD) recommends that the application for a study visa should be submitted early even before the student obtains university admission to have enough time to study the application, and the student is given the opportunity to transfer the study visa in Germany after traveling to a residence permit for study or if the student obtains a tourist visa that cannot later be converted into a study visa, and the student must before applying for Study Visa specifying the appropriate type of student study visa and then applying for it at the German Embassy.
How much is a student visa to Germany?
When a student applies for a study visa in Germany, 60 euros to 75 euros are paid in case of non-visa, the visa fee cannot be refunded and you can apply again if the application for a study visa is rejected.
Conditions for obtaining a study visa to Germany
There are some conditions that must be met by the applicant for a study visa in Germany and are considered easy conditions for international students, including:
- Obtaining university admission in Germany.
- Then write a letter about the motivation for your desire to study in Germany, and you should focus well while writing it.
- A curriculum vitae of the applicant in terms of national ID card and high school diploma.
- The existence of a closed bank account in Germany to cover tuition fees.
- Level certificate to pass the German language.
- Proof of financial ability to live in Germany.
- Having a valid passport.
- After matching the conditions on the student should review them thoroughly to avoid losing documents during the application at the German Embassy, or via the website.
How long is the response after submitting my German study visa application?
The duration of the response after applying for a study visa in Germany varies depending on the country and the German embassy to which it is submitted on average The application is studied from 25 days to three months after studying the applications for the other visa and then announcing the result and in the case of obtaining a student visa to Germany you get a residence for three months and then extend the length of stay to six months after obtaining university admission.
How to get a study visa for Germany?
The student can apply for a study visa from Germany through the German consulate or embassy located in the applicant's country and you can also enter the website of the German Foreign Ministry to know the locations of German embassies and consulates around the world and you can see all the conditions and papers required to obtain a study visa in Germany and the applicant must ensure that all official papers are completed and reviewed well to ensure that the visa to study in Germany is obtained successfully.
Documents required for a study visa in Germany
The German Cultural Exchange Authority (DAAD) has identified some of the paperwork that must be available during the application for a study visa in Germany, including:
- A valid passport for the student.
- Birth certificate for the applicant.
- A formal and certified high school diploma, and a statement of grades.
- Personal photos of the applicant.
- Proof of the applicant's health insurance.
- Proof of the ability to finance university studies in Germany, and confirmation of the deposit of 10.332 euros in a closed account.
- Submit proof of university admission to study in Germany.
- Provide a certificate to determine the level of the German language, or proof of enrolment in German language courses.
Reasons for refusing a study visa in Germany
There are some reasons that lead to the rejection of the application for a study visa in Germany , including:
- Submit a forged passport.
- Inability to prove the purpose of obtaining a visa.
- Failure to submit special documents on the provision of crisis funds to cover tuition and living expenses in Germany.
- Failure to provide proof of the student's health insurance.
- Cancel the hotel reservation you mentioned in your visa application.
- The validity of the visa required does not correspond to the eligibility for any holiday.
- Proof of family ties was not provided.
- The documents that have been submitted are not enough to remove doubts about you.
- There are doubts about the reasons for applying for a study visa.
- Applying for the wrong visa for travel depends on the length of the travel period.
- Submitting a non-satisfactory itinerary to the embassy leads to the rejection of your application.
- Poor performance during a study visa application interview.
- If your application for a study visa in Germany is rejected, you can resume the application again free of charge in the form of a written application.
Location to apply for a study visa in Germany
The applicant can apply on the website for a visa to Germany via the Tisontact website or apply on the websites of the German Embassy in the applicant's country.
First you must create a personal account on the site and then log in to the sites and fill out the application for a student visa for you and all the escorts with the student, and after completing the application for a study visa should print the application until needed.
Types of study visa in Germany
The study visa in Germany is divided into two sections that are determined according to the student's obtaining university admission, admission to the preparatory year or not and we mention the types of visa in the following:
- First, the student envisum visa is granted to the applicant to study in Germany after the student obtains university admission and this visa allows him to stay for three months in Germany until he applies for residency from the Office of Immigration and Foreigners of his site of study in Germany.
- Second, a visa (studienbewerbervisum) is a visa granted to the applicant in case of non-acceptance of the university or the preparatory academic year, where this visa provides the opportunity to book a seat at the university and gives him residence in Germany for three months so that he can apply to universities to reserve a seat, take language level tests or enroll in qualifying courses to study at the university, or if the student cannot make a complicated reservation at the university within three months, the period of stay can be extended to six months until the time of obtaining Upon university admission and then transfer of residence visa for the purpose of studying.
- Visa Language Study (Sprachkursvisum) ) It is a visa that you are applying for to complete the German language course.
At the end of our topic today we have presented to you today the conditions for applying for a study visa in Germany and knowing the documents required to obtain a study visa, you must complete all the official papers to apply and obtain a study visa in Germany where enrollment in prestigious and internationally recognized universities meet the scientific needs of students.
ما هي مدة الرد بعد تقديم طلب الفيزا الدراسية الألمانية؟
يمكن أن يستغرق وقت معالجة تأشيرة طالب ألماني عادةً ما يصل إلى 25 يومًا. ومع ذلك ، فإنه يعتمد أيضًا على السفارة الألمانية وكذلك البلد الذي تتقدم منه. في بعض الحالات ، قد يستغرق الأمر أيضًا ما يصل إلى 6-12 أسبوعًا ، مع أطول وقت للمعالجة هو 3 أشهر.