German universities are easy to admit, because of the registration procedures some people sometimes look for German universities that are easy to admit in order to secure university admission in Germany and how to write to German universities about this topic or about topics related to studying in German universities in general, the reason is that German universities are one of the first universities in the world and are targeted to most students from all over the world.
It should be noted that it has made clear progress in several areas, especially in the research department in the social sciences and humanities, these universities have global recognition and their degrees are accepted and recognized, in addition to focusing on practical applications with theories and studies, and this is what distinguishes them among the universities of the world, and studies in German universities are conducted in German, but some universities offer studies in English.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
The easiest German universities to administer
Today we share with you our list of German universities that are easy for students to accept to study in Germany, we remind you of these universities as follows:
Klaus Tal University
- Klaus Tal University at the University of Germany L'Klaus Tal, founded in 1775 AD, is a public university in the German city of Klaus Tal Zellerfeld.
- Tuition fees in Klaus Tal University are very acceptable to foreigners and registration at Klaus Tal University is very simple, and is done online through the university website,
- The following official documents are required: a copy of a valid passport, a copy of the identity document, copies of previous years.
Ludwig Maximilian University
- Ludwig Maximilian University is one of the most accepted universities for international students and ranked among European universities for easy admission.
- The admission rate to this university reaches 55% of international students, in addition to the ease of registration through the official website of the university online, as it requires uploading the official documents mentioned earlier.
University of Freiburg
- The University of Freiburg is one of the universities that offers the most facilities to international students, so it is classified among the German universities that are easy to admit.
- It is classified among the semi-free universities in Germany, because tuition fees at the University of Fribourg are cheap compared to other universities in Europe and offer many study programs.
- In addition, registration is easy online, accessing the university's website and uploading the mentioned documents in the time available for registration.
University of Heidelberg
- The University of Heidelberg is one of the oldest universities in Germany and one of the most developed in Germany and the world.
- It was founded in 1386 and ranked 43rd in the world.
- It offers many facilities for international students and does not require difficult registration steps but registration is very easy like its predecessors from the mentioned universities.
- The acceptance rate at the University of Heidelberg is 20% for international students of different nationalities.
Technical University of Munich
- The Technical University of Munich is one of the most famous among foreign students because of the cheapest universities and the ease of registration and admission.
- International students flock there from all over the world and the proportion of international students reaches 16%.
- As for the required papers, they have already been mentioned in previous universities.
Is admission to German universities difficult?
There are several requirements that must be met to secure admission to German universities that are easy to admit, and these requirements can be considered common and we mention the following:
- High school certificate if registration for the baccalaureate.
- The student receives a bachelor's degree if the registration is for graduate study.
- Transcript of previous years translated and certified.
- A copy of the valid passport translated and certified.
- Be prepared to complete the preparatory year for studying German (if the study program is in German).
- Biography of the European style.
- Motivational letters explaining why you want to study in Germany.
Application Dates at German Universities
Applying for admission to a German university and the opening date of application dates at German universities are some of the issues of interest to students wishing to study in Germany.
- From what we have noticed, registration is done twice a year, either in winter or in summer.
- Basically, registration takes place in winter in July, while summer registration starts in January.
- It should be noted that each German university announces specific registration dates that differ from those of other German universities.
- It is therefore necessary to know how to contact German universities, see their activities and learn about the German language from now on to ensure that it is easy to know the announced registration dates each year.
You can also find out the cheapest universities in Germany
How to get university admission from Germany
Admission to a German university is easy and accessible if the university admission requirements are met, and if a student wishes to get admission to German universities, he should follow these steps:
First Step: The student knows the dates of submission of the application
- To be admitted to this step, the student must send the required documents to one of the German universities that he wishes to complete his university studies whether at the bachelor's, master's or doctoral level.
- German universities usually begin accepting applications until July 15 of each year.
- The duration of acceptance of applications varies from summer to winter semester.
- If the student wishes to study in the winter semester which usually begins in October of each year.
- If a student wishes to enroll in a German university in the summer semester, he must send the required documents before mid-January of each year, and the summer semester usually starts in April.
Second Step: The student should send his papers to the universities
The student sends his papers to a German university to be accepted there in order to complete his university education whether at the bachelor's, master's or doctoral level and this is done as follows:
- Most German universities submit a form on their web page.
- This form is an application for admission to the university.
- The student must certify the certificate (baccalaureate or high school), translate it into German or English, and that this certificate complies with the procedures followed in each country.
- It should be noted that a student who wishes to study a master's degree in Germany must attach to his application a certified and translated copy of his graduation document and a copy of his graduation marks.
- Attach to his papers a copy of the passport.
- Sometimes, German universities ask a student who wishes to study a master's degree for a letter of recommendation from one of their undergraduate professors who have been educated at the undergraduate level.
- Attach the required documents to his CV written in either English or German, to be signed by the candidate on a written date.
- The university can ask the student for a letter of motivation or support for the application written in English or German, which includes the reasons why the student studied in Germany, and prove his ability to successfully complete the study of his chosen specialization at a German university.
- As well as the emphasis on its advantage in the scientific and technical development of Germany.
- The student must attach to his application a certificate indicating the German language if any, and if the student does not complete the study of the language, he must attach a document from the institute where he enrolled in the language course proving that he is still learning.
- The student sends the required documents either directly to the university or sends them to the Uni-Assist, an organization that organizes the required documents and sends them to the German university to which he wishes to enroll, and this is done by following the approved certificate and the method of application at each university.
- Regarding the student's admission to the doctoral stage, the student must write to the professors of one of the German universities where the student wishes to study in order to be able to find a professor who supports the doctoral project in which he intends to write.
- This is done after all the conditions required by the administration of the college where he is studying are met.
Here we have come to the end of today's article German universities that are easy to admit.