The education system in Germany has become one of the most powerful education systems in the world, moreover, all German universities offer internationally and globally recognized master's programs and courses, so it is normal for Germany to rank fourth among the best educational countries in the world, and it should be noted that it is the only country that adopts German as the official language of instruction of international students, but this does not mean that studying in Germany in English is difficult, but you can also study in Germany in English, but you must Know the grammar of the German language.
Studying in Germany for Arab students is almost free, tuition fees at most universities are symbolic and do not exceed one thousand euros per academic year, while the cost of living in Germany varies from city to city.
In general it is one of the cheapest European countries, and the monthly costs of housing, living and health insurance are estimated at about 700 euros, as it decreases in some cities such as Berlin, Dortmund, Essen and Hannover, and increases in other cities such as Munich, Hamburg and Stuttgart.
German universities offer admission to study in Germany for Arab students wishing to study at German universities, either for the first stages of bachelor's – bachelor's – or for master's studies after graduation.
Obtaining admission usually requires a period of three to nine weeks, but in a few cases the period can reach twelve weeks for reasons beyond our control, the student invests this period in starting to learn German in his or her own country.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
What is the cost of studying in Germany for Syrians
Many ask what the costs of studying in Germany are, but they don't care about the cost of living that they also have to keep in mind, so follow the points:
- Any expatriate student in Germany pays an amount of 100 to 200 euros per year to the university administration.
- The education system in Germany is divided into several stages and the cost of each stage does not exceed 300 euros.
- Note that some universities provide their students with a transport ticket (semester ticket), at a price of 500 euros.
- But the cost of studying in Germany for private universities is at least 20 thousand euros per year.
- In terms of living, all regions are similar in terms of cost of living and living, with the exception of Munich.
- When a student resides in any state, they will need at least $10,000 per year.
- A student living in Munich will need at least $15,000 per year.
- It should be noted that there are some scholarships in Germany that will be free for students, and some universities offer students employment opportunities within the university.
- The first thing you need to know is whether you need a visa to study as an international student in Germany, and if so, what visa should you apply for for the duration and type of studies planned.
Conditions of study in Germany for Syrians
There are several conditions and documents that must be met while applying to study in Germany and they are as follows:
- You can get the study visa application form from the website of the German Embassy in your home country online.
- Your national passport is valid.
- Two copies of your passport, your birth certificate.
- Your marriage certificate (if any), your child's birth certificate (if any) and recent passport photos (up to 3 copies).
- Copies of previous German residence permits (only if you have already lived in Germany).
- Previous Schengen visa (only if you have already lived in Germany) –
- Proof of admission to the university.
- Confirmation of acceptance in the letter of acceptance – proof of conditional acceptance.
- Letter of Conditional Acceptance » In case of conditional admission, confirm enrollment in an institute or intensive language course with at least 18 hours of lessons per week.
- Such as a high school diploma or university.
- University entrance certificate.
- Certificate of proficiency in German or English.
- Later you should get health insurance.
- Personal guarantee document provided by a sponsor in Germany, or looking for a scholarship in Germany.
Study visa in Germany for Syrians
The Germany study visa application process can be confusing for many international students, the procedures vary from country to country however, below you can get an overview of the main steps to follow.
- Find the nearest German embassy or consulate.
- Once you find the German Embassy website, you can go to the student visa sections to check the requirements for your country and visa appointment procedures.
- Be sure to carefully read all the information provided (especially the required documents) before scheduling your visa.
- Make an appointment for your visa.
- When you are ready, you must schedule a visa by following the steps outlined on the official website of the German Embassy in your home country.
- In some countries, you need to request your visa appointment a few weeks in advance because this embassy may have a lot of visa applications and it will take a long time to reach you.
- Timing is very important, as sometimes all appointments for a student visa application can be filled.
- Prepare all visa application documents.
- Once the visa date is confirmed, be sure to re-check all your documents to make sure you have everything together.
- You can do this yourself and you don't have to pay any external consultants or agencies to place an application on your behalf.
- You must pay the visa application fee (€60.00 – €75.00) and confirm that the payment will be with you at the time of the visa interview.
- This fee will not be refunded if your visa is denied.
- You must check the exchange rate in your country and pay the specified amount.
- You must prepare in advance for your interview.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Syrian Student Visa
Upon completion of the interview, you will receive an official response explaining whether your visa has been approved or denied.
The best time to apply for a German student visa is immediately after you receive your acceptance letter and have the funds to live and study in Germany.
This is one of the most important requirements, if you have not yet received an official scholarship, you must prove your financial potential in another way.
For example by paying money in a German account is prohibited.
The time period for studying the visa application and obtaining the answer On average, it takes up to 25 days for the study visa application to be processed in Germany.
Processing time varies depending on the country and the German embassy you are applying to.
But in general, all other applications for German study visas are processed within 3 months.
The study visa is initially issued for three months, but can be extended for another six months upon arrival in Germany.
If you receive the expected acceptance letter within six months to study full-time or to make university preparation, you can switch to a German student visa or residence permit to study.
u003cstrongu003eهل يمكن للسوريين الدراسة في المانيا؟u003c/strongu003e
حسنًا، نعم، u003ca href=u0022https://knowcave.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84/u0022u003eu003cstrongu003eيمكنك الدراسة في ألمانياu003c/strongu003eu003c/au003e كلاجئ مثل الطلاب الدوليين الآخرين، خاصة إذا تم منحك حق اللجوء، أو ما زلت تنتظر الإقامة، أو ما زلت في طور التقديم.u003cbru003eمن خلال وضعك كلاجئ، يمكنك التقدم إلى جامعة ألمانية معينة وقبولك للدراسة.u003cbru003eمعايير القبول التي تنطبق عليك مماثلة لتلك الخاصة بالطلاب الآخرين الذين يرغبون في مواصلة دراساتهم الجامعية في إحدى الجامعات الألمانية.u003cbru003eتقدم المنح الدراسية للاجئين السوريين في ألمانيا SBW للطلاب اللاجئين للدراسة في ألمانيا مجانًا لتخصصي البكالوريوس والماجستير. u003cbru003eتساعد المنح الدراسية SBW برلين للاجئين السوريين أيضًا اللاجئين الشباب والمقيمين في ألمانيا مع أسر معاقة مالياً واستخدام المهارات التي يكتسبونها أثناء دراستهم في ألمانيا.