Studying in Germany is a golden opportunity for international students especially studying medical laboratories in Germany gives you an internationally recognized scientific degree in addition to the scientific method of study, and after completing the study the student gets a suitable job in the distinctive medical sector and today we offer you more details about the study of medical laboratories in Germany.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Master of Medical Laboratories in Germany
- Subjects for studying medical laboratories in Germany
- Documents required to study medical laboratories in Germany
- Duration of study of medical laboratories in Germany
- Areas of laboratory work in Germany
- Qualifications required to study medical laboratories in Germany
- The costs of studying medical laboratories in Germany
- Is studying medical laboratories in Germany difficult or easy?
- Medical Laboratory Specialties in Germany
- Qualities of a successful laboratory in Germany
- Tasks and responsibilities of medical laboratory technicians in Germany
- Advantages and challenges of studying medical laboratories in Germany
Master of Medical Laboratories in Germany
Medical laboratories: It is the implementation of accurate tests in the blood and the human body, and give health information crisis in the condition of the patient with the sample as it helps him to detect diseases early, and speed in treating him in a timely manner, and medical laboratories are one of the basic medical branches as it is complementary to all other specialties, and doctors need it to know the tests and analyzes of patients and rely on it in diagnosis and report of the treatment plan, and follow up his symptoms with the patient step by step.
Medical laboratory specialists range from human doctors specializing in laboratory medicine, to pharmacists who have completed a master's degree in medicine in laboratory Germany and then practice the profession or secret chemists.
You should know that the study of laboratory medicine is far from examining patients or determining the treatment plan, but depends on it to help reach the results of medical tests and analyzes that help to explore the patient's condition, and treat him on the laboratory to be careful and accurate in issuing the analyzes of patients and he must keep the confidentiality of the tests and give them only to the specialist doctor and if the patient results in his tests return him to his treating doctor.
Subjects for studying medical laboratories in Germany
There are many subjects that are taught in the specialty of medical laboratories and these subjects vary from university to university but mostly include these subjects, including:
- Microscopic preparations.
- Pathology, endocrine.
- Medical microbiology.
- Introduction to Medical Laboratory Science.
- Laboratory safety.
Documents required to study medical laboratories in Germany
There are many documents that must be available for university admission to study medical laboratories in Germany, including:
- Obtain an academic degree such as medicine or pharmacy.
- Obtain an advanced level of proficiency in the German language.
- Obtaining a study visa to Germany.
- The presence of a valid passport.
- Write a letter of motivation about the purpose of studying medical laboratories and include personal, subjective information about the applicant.
- Proof of affordability to study in Germany through a closed bank account.
Duration of study of medical laboratories in Germany
The duration of study of medical laboratories in Germany takes three years and may reach four depending on the university and the number of hours and classes they study, and there are some German institutes that give the student an accredited certificate after studying for two years.
Areas of laboratory work in Germany
After the student finishes studying medical laboratories, he finds the field of work open to him who can work in many career paths including:
- Work in public and private hospitals.
- Work in specialized research centers.
- Work in a special laboratory.
- Work in blood transfusion centers.
- Laboratory postgraduate master's and doctoral work can gain more academic, practical experience.
- Criminal Investigation, Criminal Sciences.
- Health organizations.
- World Health Organization.
- Industrial research.
Qualifications required to study medical laboratories in Germany
The study of laboratory medicine in Germany requires obtaining a university study related to medical sciences such as general medicine students or pharmacy who want to specialize in the study of medical laboratories and can apply to German universities to do specialized studies in the field of medical laboratories and obtain a master's and doctorate that increases their scientific status and offers them more opportunities to work in the best medical places in Germany and various countries of the world.
The costs of studying medical laboratories in Germany
It is known that the costs of studying in Germany are low, and up to free compared to other countries, which Germany depends on the separation system, the costs of study reach 250 euros per semester, students can save on costs and enroll in university housing to save expenses, or you can get a scholarship that includes the costs of study and living and can be followed up on the website of the DAAD Cultural Exchange Authority in Germany.
Is studying medical laboratories in Germany difficult or easy?
The difficulty of studying medical laboratories in Germany enables mastery of the German language and can be solved by taking intensive courses in the German language or looking for the study of specialization in English, or if the student is not convinced of his studies i.e. he did not find anyone else but in general the international students agreed that the study of medical laboratories is easy to study as it benefits students in obtaining the appropriate work immediately and the study of medical laboratories is not an effort exerted by the student of general medicine or pharmacy.
Medical Laboratory Specialties in Germany
The laboratory technician can specialize in some disciplines and vary by university and these specialties include:
- Blood diseases and blood transfusions.
- Medical microbiology.
- Pathological tissues and cells.
- Partial diagnosis and genes.
Qualities of a successful laboratory in Germany
Conditions must be met in laboratory work of art in Germany, including:
- Concentration and discipline at work.
- Ability to integrate into work with the medical team.
- He has a passion for laboratory work and the ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and accuracy in work.
- Ability to deal with the computer.
- He has a good level of chemistry.
- Commitment to the complete confidentiality of his work and not to provide examinations except to the competent authority only.
Tasks and responsibilities of medical laboratory technicians in Germany
During the work of the medical laboratory technician in his work he has some responsibilities to carry out including:
- Keep the laboratory clean and sterile.
- Perform periodic maintenance of all medical devices in the laboratory.
- Prepare data lists for storing blood units.
- Provide the results of medical examinations and analyzes to the responsible doctor or to patients.
- Improve the quality of services provided by the laboratory to patients.
- Follow the rules of occupational and global safety to preserve the lives of patients.
- Access to all advanced and modern devices in the field of medical laboratories.
- Sort blood samples and classify them by sample type.
Advantages and challenges of studying medical laboratories in Germany
The study of medical laboratories in Germany like any specialty contains many advantages and there are some disadvantages and this does not reduce the importance of the laboratory technician in the performance of his work but we explain this to students to know what is required of them.
- Obtain a scientific degree accredited by the best universities in the specialty of medical laboratories in Germany.
- Work in a privileged place and get a prestigious social status laboratory.
- Medical laboratories are the first step that doctors rely on before diagnosing the condition.
- Work in medical laboratories develops the character of cooperation between laboratory workers to serve patients.
- Laboratory working hours are specific and comfortable depending on the system of daily shifts.
- The laboratory in Germany can compete deservedly in the labor market relying on his practical training in the best laboratories and training centers.
- Working in medical laboratories includes some health risks.
- The need for extreme accuracy in handling samples.
- A lot of effort and hard work to get excellence in his laboratory work.
- The laboratory must be in constant contact with scientific developments in his field and updates on a daily basis.
u003cstrongu003eراتب المخبري في المانياu003c/strongu003e
بعد إنهاء المخبري دراسته ويبدأ العمل في أحد الأماكن المتاحة له ويبدأ حصوله على راتب يتراوح من ١٧٠٠إلى ٢٣٠٠يورو شهرياً، كما يبلغ متوسط راتب المخبري بعد الحصول على تدريب إلي ٥٩٤٠يوروشهرياً كما إنه مع زيادة خبرات العمل والتدرج في السلم الوظيفي يزاد الراتب كما أن الحصول على الدراسات العليا والماجستير في الطب المختبري يزيد من خبراتك الأكاديمية والعلمية ويزداد الأجر في المستقبل والجدير بالذكر أن في الفترة الأخيرة زاد الإقبال على دراسة تخصص المختبرات الطبية لزيادة الطلب عليه وفتح العديد من المراكز الجديدة.