Anesthesiology is one of the sciences that many people do not know but it is a very important science and needs study and experience in order to allow work in it, and it is known about studying in Germany that it is distinguished and very sophisticated and students receive education with all proficiency, and one of the most disciplines that students want to study in Germany is the study of medicine in Germany from the leading countries in this field, in this article we will learn about anesthesiology and study in Germany.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
Anesthesiology is one of the most important and needy medical professions, and this specialty is very important in surgical operations because some surgeries can only be performed in the presence of an anesthesiologist, in this paragraph we will learn about faction anesthesia:
- People see that the job of an anesthesiologist is not an important thing because he only anesthetizes patients before starting surgeries, but the anesthesiologist does many other things besides anesthesia and anesthesia is not an easy thing he needs a specialist and capable doctor in order for anesthesia to be done correctly, some important anesthesiologist:
- The anesthesiologist provides medical care to patients in the operating room before and after the operation.
- The anesthesiologist evaluates the state of health of the patient.
- The anesthesiologist keeps the condition stable throughout the surgery.
- Among the interested anesthesiologist is the management of air outlets.
- Prepare patients for serious surgery condition.
- The anesthesiologist develops an anesthesia plan suitable for each patient.
- Consults the medical team on the patient's state of health.
How many years do you study anesthesiology in Germany?
An anesthesiologist is basically a doctor which means that he studies the normal years of medicine followed by specialization in anesthesiology, and in this paragraph we will show the most important details about the duration of specialization:
- After studying the basic content in medicine is specialized in anesthesiology for a period of three to five years.
- During the specialization period, there are tests to evaluate the student so that he can practice the profession of anesthesia, and if he passes these tests, the student is ready to practice his profession.
- In addition to the period of specialization, the student then works in the period of vocational training because he cannot become an anesthesiologist until after training and practicing the profession for a specific period, the period of training varies from country to country but is the same duration in Germany and developed countries.
- The anesthesiologist spends 48 months in the university's general anesthesia department to train, and 12 months in other medical departments at the university.
- 18 months in the departments where the graduate patients are located.
- 12 months in emergency medicine and in intensive care for any of the internal departments of medicine.
- The anesthesiologist must spend the period of specialization in order to learn anesthesia methods that can be applied to patients.
- Assess the risks to which the patient may be exposed before and after the procedure.
- Intensive care procedures and measures after discharge from the operation.
- Treatment of serious problems that occur in the vital functions of patients before or after the surgical procedure.
- Supervises dilution therapy.
- He administers medications intended for the postoperative period.
- Installation of serums, opening of veins and transports food through the vein and anus.
- It prepares complete anesthesia in all medical departments such as:
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
- Department of Pediatrics up to 5 years.
- Local anesthesia and also nerve anesthesia.
- Chest operations and head operations.
- Local anesthesia in areas near the spinal cord.
- Anesthesia in surgical procedures of the head and throat areas.
Is there a demand for studying anesthesia?
Medicine is an integrated system that serves each other, and the anesthesiologist does part of the treatment and the specialist doctor does the rest of the treatment process, but whether doctors accept to study this specialty or not This is what we will know by talking about the future of anesthesiology:
- The anesthesiologist evaluates the patient's condition and gives him the appropriate anesthesia plan, whether it is full, hemisphere or local anesthesia based on the state of health he evaluates, and then the doctor and assistants perform surgical intervention to treat the patient.
- The medical staff complements each other and none of them can be dispensed with, they all cooperate to treat patients.
- The demand for the study of the specialty of anesthesiology increases when the labor market requires it, which makes doctors accept to study this specialty because of the availability of many job opportunities in this field, and vice versa when the demand for this specialty decreases, we find that there are not many who want to study it.
- The profession of anesthesiology is one of the professions that is in great demand in all countries of the world, especially in Europe and in Germany, and medical specialties are always needed by the world.
Accredited universities to teach anesthesiology in Germany
In this paragraph we will present a list of the best universities that offer this specialization in Germany:
- The first university is the University of Heidelberg.
- In second place comes the University of Aachen.
- In third place is the University of Lübeck.
- In fourth place Herdecé/Whittens University
- In fifth place is the University of Magdeburg.
- The University of Münster is in sixth place.
- University of Würzburg.
- University of Töpingen.
- Freibozig University in ninth place.
- University of Leipzie.
Anesthesiologist Salary in Germany
Before graduation, you can't get paid during the period you learn and practice the profession, but some places hire students and give them monthly salaries:
- During the first year you earn 114 euros per month.
- In the second year you can get 1250 euros as a monthly salary.
- In the third year you get 1350 euros as a monthly salary.
In the post-graduation period, the monthly salary increases to about 2880 or 3000 euros and the more experience you have in the field, the higher the salary to become a very special salary.
Anesthesiology Technician Salary in Germany
The anesthesiologist or anesthesiologist assistant is responsible for preparing patients' analgesics and also monitoring patients' respirators, their work takes care of the patient's health and physical condition before and after surgery, and a lot of functions performed by the anesthesiologist are:
- The anesthesiologist sterilizes the instruments used by the doctor and the medical devices that will be used in the operating room, disposes of waste and materials that are used frequently during surgery.
- Among the functions is to ensure that there is sufficient anesthetic and the course of anesthesia during surgery.
- The anesthesiologist works in the competent clinics for surgery.
- The salary allocated to the anesthesiologist is about 12 euros per month and in the first year before graduation and after graduation the salary doubles to 2800 euros per month and increases according to experience.
Anesthesiology Nurse Salary in Germany
In general, the salaries of nurses in Germany vary depending on where the nurse works, in this paragraph we will learn about the salaries they receive approximately:
- Nurses in Germany receive an annual stipend of around €33,000, equivalent to €2,800 to €2,900 per month, which applies to nurses in all departments, including anesthesia.
- The monthly salaries of patients increase according to experience to €3,000 per month.
- Salaries of private nurses in Germany are lower than in the government sector at €1,800 to €2,200.