If you decide to study in Germany, you will definitely need to speak German, although the language of study is English and you will not need to learn German, you will definitely need it in your daily dealings there.
Moreover, the German language will bring you a lot in terms of resume, future work etc., today, many resources are available to learn a foreign language, but for someone who has no previous knowledge of German, learning it can be a bit difficult.
Therefore, studying German in Germany remains a quick and effective way to improve your knowledge of German as required by universities.
ماذا سوف تتعلم
- Conditions for studying German in Germany
- Price of a study visa in Germany
- The cost of studying German in Germany
- Cheapest German Language Schools in Germany
- German Language Study Scholarships in Germany
- How much does a B1 course cost in Germany?
- Is it possible to study German in Germany
Conditions for studying German in Germany
- The student must prove his registration in the German language course with proof of payment of the value of the first course at least.
- Get health insurance in Germany and proof of registration with a German insurance company, proof of residence in Germany, and the language student in Germany is not entitled to work during the study period.
- Do not forget also that the language visa is only valid for 3 months, 6 months or 9 months, depending on the duration of the courses you wish to study in Germany.
Price of a study visa in Germany
Under the law of the Federal Foreign Office, German embassies charge an amount of approximately €60 per visa application submitted to the embassy or consulate, which is non-refundable in this case from a rejected visa.
In addition, the duration of the application study varies from 3 to 6 months from the date of submission of the complete file.
Be aware that the tourist visa is not suitable for studying in Germany.
The cost of studying German in Germany
The fee for studying German in Germany and enrolling in a language institute varies from 350 to 500 euros, and the amount is usually divided into two parts:
- The first is the main amount of the course fee
- The second is the most expensive.
- The administrative registration fee at the institute can be about 80 euros.
Cheapest German Language Schools in Germany
As we said at the beginning, not all institutes that charge higher fees will be the best, there are many language institutes in Germany that are cheaper than others, and therefore we created this list based on the repeated experience of students studying in Germany.
The cost of studying German at the institute ranges from €380 per month.
This institute offers intensive German courses for all language levels, as well as English courses in many German cities, including: Frankfurt, Freising Ingolstadt, Munich, Regensburg.
Inlingua Deutschland School
Inlingua School is one of the best language institutes in Germany, with numerous branches in different German cities.
You can also enroll in this school after passing the placement test, as it offers courses to study German online in addition to English, and the cost of studying German at the institute ranges from 420 euros per month.
Berlitz German School
Berlitz is also the best when it comes to German language and integration courses, located in more than 20 branches in Germany.
You can also register by phone or online, the cost of the course ranges from €380 to €500. Only L.A.N.ES in Duisburg and Düsseldorf can you find branches of this school.
You can study all levels of German at this school, the course value ranges from 390 to 450 euros.
German Language Study Scholarships in Germany
DAAD Scholarship to Study German in Germany
DAAD Scholarship to study German in Germany for young people who want to continue and improve their German language and receive a scholarship in Germany to learn German next summer.
The DAAD scholarship to study German in Germany is usually funded by the German government and works with many language institutions in many German cities and provinces to improve opportunities for participation, and courses are usually held from June to November.
DAAD Scholarship for German Language Study Majors The DAAD Scholarship for German Language Study in Germany funds the program to attend language courses and undergraduate studies as well as areas of study:
- German Language and Law Cultural Studies.
- Economics and Social Sciences Mathematics Natural Sciences Veterinary Pharmacy Medicine Agriculture.
- Forestry Science and Nutrition, Music, Arts and Engineering Sports.
Why Apply for a DAAD Scholarship to Study German
This program offers scholarships to pursue a wide range of summer courses of three to four weeks at German universities that focus mainly on the German language and the literary, cultural, political and economic aspects of modern and contemporary Germany.
Intensive extracurricular programs complement and enhance core subjects. A number of undergraduate summer scholarships are provided by the DAAD Alumni Association in the United States, including a scholarship for a candidate in fine arts.
DAAD Scholarship Conditions for German Language Study in Germany
Candidates can apply for bachelor's and master's programs in all disciplines.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least two academic years at the beginning of the scholarship.
- Scholarships cannot be renewed.
- Classes are usually held during the months from June to November.
- The minimum age to start the scholarship is 18 years.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university in one of the programme countries (excluding Germany) during the application process and for the duration of the scholarship.
- A summer bachelor's scholarship can only be awarded once for three consecutive years.
The central selection criteria are:
- Previous academic achievements, convincing thinking about studying in Germany and choosing a subject.
- German language skills.
- Candidates must be able to pursue courses in German and collaborate in working groups.
- You must demonstrate German language skills when applying.
- The following language certificates can be accepted: onSET German and Tes
- Goethe Institute proof, DSD, DSH, telc German and ÖSD.
- Candidates must always present a minimum language level of B1.
How much does a B1 course cost in Germany?
This level is the first advanced level of learning German, and those who have studied this level can comfortably handle anyone with a complete mastery of the German language.
The fees for studying German in Germany and enrolling in the language institute vary from 350 euros to 500 euros, the amount is usually divided into two parts, the first is the basic amount of the course fee and the second is about 80 euros, the administrative registration fee at the institute, the German language levels are divided into the following:
- Level A1.
- Level A2.
- Level B1.
- Level B2.
- Level C1.
- Level C2.
Is it possible to study German in Germany
Yes, you can through the following steps:
First Step: First, if you are interested in the language, there is nothing wrong with knowing your level of language, and there is nothing wrong with that even if your level is zero.
To take a German level exam online to find out the level in the language and also so that the person knows from which level he will start.
It is very important to pass this test, which is a free test, then the person will know from what level he should start his studies and learn the language, German levels are as follows:
- Level A1.
- Level A2.
- Level B1.
- Level B2.
- Level C1.
- Level C2.
Level A1: This level enters the first stage of learning German, and begins with introducing the student and teaching him to pronounce different phrases and expressions such as expressions of love and appreciation and others.
Level A2: This level is not much different from the previous level, but with little progress, it aims to learn how to ask questions about something, such as asking about stations, asking about something someone wants to buy, or the like.
Level B1: This level is the first advanced level in learning German, and those who have studied this level can easily cope with anyone with excellent proficiency in German to a large extent.
Level B2: Those who reach this level are proficient in German and can use the language in various lifestyles in Germany.
The C1 and C2 language levels are the same as the B2 level, but they have been developed.